Although we have closed our holiday cottage business in January 2019 we thought it mad not to offer the excellent facilities we have here to fellow Gold Wing riders should they be passing our location here in central France.
Goldwing riders touring France or simply passing on your way to some other destination are most welcome here at our home in central France. 325 miles from Calais (circa 6/7 hours travel).
Situated in the south Loire Valley area between the cities of Tours to the North and Chateauroux to the south we are a very convenient location for travellers (Just off D943). We have good ‘camping à la campagne’ facilities in the small field with a very good private washroom / shower and toilet.
Mains electricity available to your tent if required. Plus we can provide those small items you cannot always carry, a table and chairs, barbecue etc and other larger items such as a parasol for those lovely sunny days.
· Camping: a level small field with well cut grass surface in the country at the rear of our house with bathroom and toilet facilities.
· A beautiful cottage with two bedrooms, one double bedroom and one twin bedroom – see main website.
· Restaurant quality meals available from a menu (booked 24 hrs in advance), breakfast or light meals also available – see main website for main meal menu.
· 5 minutes ride to supermarkets, fuel garage and the regionally famous ‘Paddock’ café serving great burgers and beers with a very bike orientated host (French Yamaha GP Team photographer)
· Tools and maintenance expertise available if required. Honda specialist / traditional motorcycle shop within 20 minutes.
Post a Comment